TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The below terms apply to Vapor Hub Resources whose registered address is No 6a,1st Floor, Jalan SB Indah 1, Taman Sungai Besi Indah, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from Vapor Hub Resources website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
1. You must be over 18 years old to be able to buy anything from this website. Proof will be required at checkout stage.
2. Vapor Hub Resources abides by the law of online selling. If, once you have purchased items from us, there will be no refund once purchase is made unless the item was given a (14 Days Warranty for Electronic Cigarette Devices Only) and/or if the given item was broken, not functioning, wrong item. Manufacturer defects are not included in the warranty, we only provide warranty for Devices chipset problems, charging functionality and screen problems only. Cartridges damages, e-liquid and any other categories which is non-electrical will not be eligible for a refund or a return.
3. Safety Warning: Where stated, almost all of our electronic cigarette products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. Vapor Hub Resources does, however, strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
A non-smoker Pregnant Breast-feeding
Of ill or poor health
4. Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
5. On the rare occasion a product may be sold which is not in stock. When this occurs, a refund or suitable substitution may be made without prior notification. If a item is wrongly provided, you (the
customer) will be able to return the item for a refund at no cost, as long as the item is unopened, sealed and unused. This includes e-liquids, cartomizers, clearomizers and all other consumables which are usually excluded from returning once opened.
6. ‘Approximate cigarette’ guidelines are dictated by the manufacturers and are calculated on an average basis. Due to variations in smoking habits, Vapor Hub Resources cannot offer any guarantees on how accurate these guidelines are and will not offer refunds based on any complaints regarding equivalent cigarette comparisons.
7. All product imagery is for illustrative purposes only and small variances may exist between photos and the physical item (e.g. colour, shape or design of e-cigarette cartridges or e-liquid bottles)
8. Orders despatched to outside of Malaysia, are subject to that country’s importation regulations. Vapor Hub Resources will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
9. We cannot be held responsible for the non-delivery of items when using mail forwarding services.
10. Vapor Hub Resources reserves the right to consolidate orders placed within the same despatch period into one parcel or envelope, and is not obliged to refund any postage charges incurred.
11. Incorrect Delivery Details: it is responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are will not issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are NOT obliged to re- send at our expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details please contact us as soon as you can.
12. Returns: In the unlikely event that you receive faulty, damaged or incorrect goods, please refer to our Return Policy & Procedure. When sending back products we ask that you acquire proof of postage and receipts of transactions. If you send back an item and we do not receive it, we will be unable to provide any further help if you do not have proof of postage.
13. All orders placed before 3pm Monday to Friday are posted via Poslaju or available delivery services on the same day of order.
14. Delivery Delays: We cannot be held responsible for delays within the delivery company.
14. Although the customer has the option for their credit card details to be stored (which will only happen if the customer chooses this option), these are not stored directly by us; they are encrypted and stored with our payments processor(MOBIVERSA SDN BHD) We do not have direct access to your payment details. We also do not share customer details with any 3rd parties.
15. We sell to the end-user only. Your order may be hold without notice for negotiation purpose if we suspect you are purchasing wholesale quantities.
16. All prices shown are excluded from the service tax of 2.1% for Malaysian customers/purchasers and 2.5% for overseas customers/purchasers. The above tax will be made for Debit/Credit Transactions only. Online banking method tax will be updated once implemented on our website.
17. We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by you to carry out & conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of checks made we may utilise data from various credit reference agencies, the electoral roll and other databases or agencies.
18. We are unable to apply discount codes after an order has been placed. The offer code, “if applicable”, may be used on future orders.